Friday 6 September 2013

Avon clearskin blemish clearing mask: Review

I'm soooo super duper excited about my products that came through the post today! I will review them as I try them. Anyway, so far I've tried this and unfortunately I'm not that happy :( I guess it's better to buy in shops than order online unless you know exactly what you want?

Clearskin Blemish Clearing Peel Off Mask- Avon
Price: £4.00 (on offer, bought for £2.50



As you can see by the price I paid, I wasn't really expecting much. I do like peel off masks but this didn't seem to dry to be pealed at once. It's clear which makes it difficult to see where it's going so maybe I put more on some bits of my face than others. It also didn't smell of anything. I know I shouldn't care about the smell, just the results, but I like to feel pampered! (I'm a massive lush fan). I can't tell you if it's cleared my skin up or not because I've just taken it off! But so far, I'd definitely say it's probably better to pay a bit more and get something a bit more luxurious.

What do you think? Does smell and colour matter or is it simply about results?

Much Love! x




widgetways.com
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. So nice to read an honest review! Thanks so much for the great post! I usually love Avon products but I will stay clear of this one!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how you got straight to the point nice review.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how you got straight on with what you thought about the product fab review
    here's my blog if you would like to check it out :)
    http://sarahharrisonn.blogspot.co.uk/
    sarah xx

    ReplyDelete